Specialist in Application of New Technologies and Management of Income and Injuries in Football
This course purpose to present the new technologies and their applications, be it in management, income or injury prevention, forming the technical staff who work or have the intention of working in football clubs in leading experts. It will show the different technologies available today, the different applications in football, how to analyze the data collected and how they can integrate strategic planning and sports of a football club.
- To train technical staff, who work in football clubs or who are keen to work, in the application of techniques in income management and injury prevention;
- Know the available technologies and their information, understanding how it contributes to increased performance;
- Make evaluation protocols on actual training and physical preparation plans;
- Learn how to handle the information that can be obtained through the basic analysis.
Number of Credits: 15
Duration: September 24 to December 21, 2018.
Value: 700 €
- General application of technologies in Sports Team;
- Specific technologies and protocols for application in football;
- Analysis and Big Data.
Class Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. All classes are recorded so they can be watched later.