Futsal Club Direction Specialist
This course is organized in collaboration with the IGOID Group, the Spanish National Futsal League and the Alvant Group. Its theme will advance the most diverse areas related to the management and direction of indoor football clubs. Therefore, this title of expert will be very specific and a clear practical focus, in order to be able to point out the different elements to take into account in the administration of a indoor football club, and how they can be managed to achieve sports excellence under some sustainability parameters.
- Apply concepts of business management in the development of entities related to indoor football;
- Define actions and strategies to successfully address the sector’s own challenges;
- Acquire general and specific management skills applicable to club administration.
Number of Credits: 15
Duration: September 24 to December 21, 2018.
Course Value: 850€
- Management applied to indoors football clubs;
- Brand, image and technology in indoors football clubs;
- Operations management and event exploration.
Class Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 16:30 to 17:30. All classes are recorded so they can be watched later.